- Develop Mobile applications for a high-volume, high-growth e-commerce division.
- Work with Product Management and UX teams to implement new features and updates.
- Will partner with the existing Search and Services Team to trial and quickly iterate new functionality.
- Freedom to have a meaningful voice in all aspects of our team's software development where we reward individual initiative and vision.
We are interested in
- Live to craft outstanding iOS code. You want to work with other people who love what they do, making apps better and seeing members enjoying their use to be motivating
- Are comfortable in a high-speed, agile environment, working to ship features in the shortest time possible.
- Want to “own” their work. Our team is small, giving each developer a direct impact to our success.
- Get excited about collaborating with product managers and designers to create applications that satisfy members’ needs with simplicity and robustness.
- Collaborate with other developers; provide mentorship to members of the team, and work to efficiently achieve the team's goals.
- Believe test-driven development is the only way to go, and either it is already second nature or they are eager to become a master.
- Strong background in Objective-C or Swift and experience with multi-threading/concurrency programming.
- Understanding of Apple's Human User Interface Guidelines and Best Practices.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Experience working with RESTful web services.
- Strong working knowledge of how to optimize application performance and responsiveness.